Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Freeroll 6/16


This weeks Freeroll is a little different than usual.  If you have no clue about baseball, this is for you.  you literally need to know nothing about baseball to win.  This is a "Pick-em" league.  This league has 8 slots to pick from and for each slot there are 6-8 choices of players.  So theoretically you can pick with your eyes closed and have a decent chance of doing well.  The first tier usually has the best players including pitchers and top notch ballers, and then it decreases all the way to tier 8.  Since there is not a lot of skill in this, I will just leave you with my team to look at.  I am coming in first this week, take my word for it.
Here is my lineup.  It took me a total of 10 minutes to make and I like all my matchups for the hitters besides tier 8.  This tier was a total toss up and I am just going with Duda.  Also the pitching matchups were very hard to pick from.  Moore seemed like the safest bet since he is facing Miami at home.  Choosing a pitcher is always the hardest for me.  Good pitching will beat good hitting and good hitting will beat good pitching.  Good luck to all,  there are about 500 entries, so if someone who follows our blog lands in the top 100,  I would be very surprised


No comments:

Post a Comment