Friday, February 15, 2013

Lock of the night

What's a Hoya?  To be quite frank, I have no clue.  My brother-in-law once told me but since then I have forgotten.  Tonight Georgetown (18-4, 8-3 Big East) plays Cincinnati (19-6, 7-5 Big East) in a battle for the Big East.  If the Hoyas walk out victorious, they will sit on top of the standings.  If they lose, first place will be up for grabs.  We have Otto Porter Jr. for the Hoya's who averages 15 points and 8 rebounds a game against Sean Kilpatrick of the Bearcats who averages 18 points and 5 boards.  Look for these studs to light it up for both teams.


Cincinnati has lost two of their last three games, while Georgetown have won their last 7 games. I don't see Georgetown losing.  They are hot as of late and I don't see them slowing down.  They are ranked number 15 in the country and are looking to move up every chance they can.  Tonight will be a big night.

Lock of the night:
Load it up, lock it down and rub it out: Georgetown +4.5


P.S. If they do end up losing, they won't lose by more than 3.
P.P.S. After Georgetown wins, I'll do a miniblog on what a damn Hoya is.




1 comment: