Wednesday, February 6, 2013

She's Married to Who?! 2/6






Yea, I lied. SMTW did not return Monday like I had promised. But before you depraved bastards get on my back about it, I would like to let you all know that I was busy battling the Black Death. Sorry, but I view my well-being as more important than helping you all get your fix of scantily clad women and quality writing.

Emily Kuchar- Wife of Angels pitcher Zack Greinke


Red Flag 1- Greinke spells his name with a K.

Red Flag 2- Greinke specifically refused to sign with Boston or New York because he didn't want to play in a large northeast market.

Red Flag 3- Greinke spent 60 days on the DL for "psychological issues"

And there's the called third strike folks. The backwards K for the Zack with a K. Who has a mental breakdown while playing Kansas City? Those heffers get more riled up about their barbecue than they do any kind of sports team. Which leads us to ask the question, why is Emily Kuchar, 2008 Miss Daytona Beach, married to Zack Greinke? Simple. Women love when they feel like someone is dependent on them, makes them feel accomplished and shit. Well played Zack, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment