Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Pause that..." - Premier Post

Ladies and gentlemen I am absolutely stoked to be getting back to the whole blogging scene. Between the time Sir Marko announced the comeback and now, I've been pondering what I would cover. Geese Chatter features plenty of people who are more than capable of writing about sports or attractive women. I, on the other hand, like to consider myself the resident expert of "pause." What is "pause" you ask? Simply put, it's a less offensive way of saying "no homo". Learn more after the jump.

The goal of my "Pause that..." segment is to alert you to some of the unintentionally (or perhaps intentionally) gay things that celebrities, athletes, and politicians say.

Looking for an example? Look no further than the first 27 seconds of this Gus Johnson interview with Spike Lee:
This pause was absolutely perfect. Notice how he just slid it in there and Spike barely even noticed? (pause...)

Now that you've been armed with this knowledge, I challenge you to use it in your day-to-day life. Catch your friend slipping? Just pause that right quick. Dude on TV says something questionable? Don't panic, just pause. Pausing someone is easy, respectful, and fun. Stay tuned for more high profile pause-worthy moments in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment