Monday, February 4, 2013

Some Nuggets for Your Bowl


4 Things I Think (That May be Wrong)

1. Colin Kaepernick will have as successful a career as RGIII. Kaepernick has a rifle arm to go along with his speed and seems to have a knack for avoiding big hits. Why I think he will have as good a career as RGIII, even though he isn't as good, is that he has a much better coach and a solid defense, neither of which are leaving anytime soon.

2. Ed Reed will have a significant impact on the Patriots defense next year. The rumors started flying this week, and I think Ed Reed signs with the pats and solidifies the secondary as the leader the Pats have been missing since Rodney Harrison.

3. The Ravens will miss the playoffs next year. With Ray Lewis leaving, and the inability to sign all of their free agents, the Ravens will be a far different team next year. Without their emotional leader, I think they will return to the team that looked quite average for most of the regular season.

4. Ray Lewis's emotions are not an act. Before these playoffs, I had been quite certain that Ray's dancing, crying, etc were all an act. Well, I've changed my mind because that average looking Ravens team before the playoffs flipped a switch after Ray's retirement announcement. This may be coincidental  but I am ready to think its not an act.

No comments:

Post a Comment