Thursday, May 31, 2012

DFF Lineup


Hello everyone, and welcome to another DFF.  The Freeroll is running Friday night and we look to place in the top 20 this time.  I am short on time since the Mrs. is graduating tonight and ill be out until the wee hours of the morning.  Anyways, here is my team… Remember I will leave you two pitchers spots and the utility positions to you. Here is the link, do not forget to sign up, and my team is on the following page of this post. FREEROLL BITCHES





C-  Jarrod Saltlamachiashoasbdfahdbf:  I wish I could spell his name with out looking, but for now we will refer to him as Salty.  Salty es en fuego ( on FIRE). He bats around the six-hole for the Red-hot Sox.  He also is killing the ball.  If runners get on in front of him, which they will, he will bring them in.

1b-  Justin Smoak:  Smoak is coming off of a killer night, with two homeruns and six RBIs.  His confidence is through the roof and he should string together a few more hits.  

2b-  Dan Uggla:  There’s something about Uggla that makes me giddy.  I don’t know if it’s the oversized second basement who bats in the 4 hole or what.  But I like Uggla against the Nats ace, Strasburg.  He is hitting .750 against him in the past and he is rather cheap.

3b-  Miguel Cabrera:  Miggy is a .500 batter against Fat CC.  This also goes along with 2 dingers and 2 doubles. 

SS-  Jose Reyes:  Reyes is the quick leadoff hitter facing Kendrick of the Phillies, he has great numbers against Kendrick.  He is 10 for 26 and only has 1 strike out.  We look for a big number from Reyes.

OF-  Nelson Cruz:  Cruz is 5 for 6 against Williams with 2 homeruns.  Cruz is also turning his season around.  Texas team stack could potentially win this.

OF-  Ryan Braun:  Juiced or not, Braun has one of the sweetest swings in all of baseball.  He is batting over .300 on the season and is 7 for 23 against Correia.  Expect big things.

OF-  Andre Either: With Kemp being out, Either has been picking up the slack, and it looks like Kemp is heading back to the DL.  Either will continue to perform while the big stick is being disabled. 

P-  Clay Buchholz:  Buchh may have an era of 7 this year so far, but it doesn’t mean he cant produce.  He is going against the Blue Jays, and the only person that has decent numbers against him is Jose Bautista.  Even though Lawrie is performing well as of late, I believe Buchholz will get back into form and help bring the Red Sox to the top of the AL East.

RP-  Chris Perez:  Since I had some extra cash flow going on, I spent it on Perez.  Lowe is pitching the Indians and he allows slim to no runs, he is also playing against the Twins.  I hope Perez (Wild Thing) comes in and grabs us 5-6 points.

I found some very cheap utility players which allowed me to spend my money elsewhere. I am sorry if this is every short and not well written.  I am just in a rush and have no time! Sorry best of luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment