Monday, May 28, 2012

World Cup Fever

I do not know if you guys know this song, but it is quite catchy.  It is by the same band that sings "We Are Young".  Anyways this song gets me in two ways: first it makes me wanna blow on a vuvuzella and cheer on some international soccer.  It gives me a World Cup kind of feel.  Then, it makes me wanna empty my pockets of coins and donate them to starving kinds in Africa.  I don't know how far 56 cents will get them; maybe a new pair of Jordans, 5 star dinner, and a new cow, but who knows?  I heard somewhere that people in Africa can survive off of $1.00 a day?  Is this true?  If so sign me up.  I blow through money like it is running out of style.  I spend money everyday and it is more than a dollar.  If I want to drive to the Miss' house, it would probably cost $1.50 just in gas and then you know I am buying dinner and a movie.  So now im $40 deep and it is not even 9:00.  That is enough money for someone to survive for over a month in Africa.  These stats will always blow my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment