Tuesday, May 22, 2012

She's Married to Who?!






Adriana Lima: Wife of Marko Jaric, Serbian Basketball Player

Quite frankly if you consider yourself a straight male and don't know who this is, I ask that you promptly close your browser and stop following the Geese. That of course is Adriana Lima, and she's married to Marko Jaric(not resident Goose and new uncle, Marko) of the Serbian basketball league. Quick, tell me where Serbia is. Now name one of the three NBA teams Jaric played for in his 7 year career in the Association. I'm willing to bet the Resident Jew's net worth(I picked him because of the jew life backing) that none of you got both of those questions. To be honest, I'm not sure why Marko, Jaric that is, still plays professional basketball. My career advice? Hang up the sneakers and make a career out of marrying face-breakingly hot supermodels. You're welcome Marko.(Jaric of course)


No comments:

Post a Comment