Sunday, May 20, 2012

Homer

Since I missed all the MLB games today due to work, I had to watch highlights to catch up on todays action.  I stumbled across this video.  Homer gets hit in the head.  This poor mascot who is just meeting and greeting fans gets plunked off the dome by a foul ball.  Sure he has padding in that thing, but it still must hurt, right?  And to add to the fact that he was not watching the game at the moment of impact, anything that hits you by surprise makes it hurt 12 times worse.  I am kind of disappointed that I didn't see anyone rush to his aid.  Homer was probably concussed and dizzy as hell, but still no one came over to see if he was okay.  If that was any fan who got hit by a ball, event staff would be at the scene of the incident before the ball hit the ground.

Anyways, this is my first post of the Second-Coming of Geese Chatter.  It is short, but I just wanted to show PJ that I will blog when I have a chance.

~ALSO~
To all writers and followers, since we are not Fresh men (Freshmen) anymore, do we change our title to "Just a Bunch of Sophomoric Men?" As in being immature?  Just something to ponder at night when you lay in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment