Saturday, May 26, 2012

DraftStreet Results

I am blogging from my iPhone so I apologize now for misspellings and common errors.  Okay so today wraps ups our first DraftStreet freeroll.  My team produced average with a whopping 66.05 points.  We didn't come close at all to winning, but we did put up a decent fight.  A few players who under performed: A.J. Ellis, Dustin Pedroia, Zack Cozart, Drew Stubbs, and Wilson Betemit.  A perfect team is hard to create, but that doesn't mean we can't try.  Also Ervin Santana pitched like a shit head.  He let up 4 ER in 5 innings of work.  Also, did I mention that he walked 7 batters and let up 4 hits.  Without those players our team still put up about 60 points.  With 5 different starters and a better pitcher we could have easily been in the running.  Anyways, this sums up our first week of our DFF.  Hope you all enjoyed my advice, I will see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment