Thursday, May 24, 2012

Draftstreet Friday Freerolls: DFF

Hey everyone, every friday (for the most part) there is a daily fantasy challenge ran on Draftstreet.com.  Here I will post the link to the free-roll.  If you come in first place out of everyone, you win cash money.  All you need to do is make an account then click on the link, the rest is yours to play with.  I will also post my team and why I am picking them (if I have time).  I usually drop absurd numbers and almost place every week.  So if you are interested please join.  The link will be up on Thursday, and my picks will be posted Friday before the first game starts (usually 7:05 PM).

Here is the first link for Friday: DFF

Also, after the contest is completed, I will post my score and my fellow bloggers scores.  My the best blogger win.

No comments:

Post a Comment