Thursday, May 24, 2012

She's Married to Who?!

 
Antonella Roccuzzo- "Wag" of Barcelona star, Lionel Messi

This just makes sense. Messi is arguably the greatest athlete of our time. Naturally, he should be smanging - yes, smanging - an Italian broad like this. It also makes sense that Messi, someone who frequently mentions his desire to become a father would be married to someone like Antonella. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's something wholesome about Antonella. I don't know. Hopefully they have kids and we'll be blessed with women soccer stars the likes of Alex Morgan. 

P.S.- My apologies for making you see Messi's whiter-than-mayonnaise thighs.

P.P.S.- Can anyone tell me where the term "wag" came from? Tweet me your answers @T_Baloh4 and the next wife will come from your favorite team.

Lionel Messi fianceAntonella Roccuzzo 




No comments:

Post a Comment