Sunday, December 18, 2011

Don't Listen to the Resident Jew


If you want to really get a green 5 tomorrow, don't listen to the Jew. If you look at the stats, he is shit at picking anything besides his oversized nose. Let's compare every stat in Streak

At this very moment, The Resident Jew and I have the SAME amount of overall picks (74).

I have a 46-28 record, which gives me a .622 win percentage. My longest win streak is 8 and I have reached a Win Five, 3 times (on my way to my fourth Win 5 after Liverpool takes it home). I have never had a losing streak of more than 4 games.

The Resident Jew has a 39-35 record, he is only 4 games over .500. His win percentage is a fucking .527. He has only been at Win Five twice and probably wont ever reach it again. His longest win streak is 6.  His actual longest Losing Steak is longer than his Win Streak, which is 7.

So Caleb, I am 18 games over .500. I have formed the longest win streak in the group. I have the most Red Stars in the group. I also have the most wins in the group. Finally, I have the best winning percentage in the group of the people who have picked 25+ games.

Looking back at these stats, I say I am the best Streaker.
GET ON MY LEVEL.


No comments:

Post a Comment