Sunday, December 18, 2011

Immortal Lock 12/18

So yesterday I give you not one, but TWO locks and both come through. You are welcome if that carried you towards that red star like it did for me.

For today, we have NFL games, which means you can usually get a few meatballs similar to the ones Tsunami used to throw in little league. My immortal lock for the day is the Bears at 1pm. No way they lose to the Seahawks: to be honest I would pick them even if they needed to win by double digits. As for the rest of the NFL picks I like under 300 Tebow yards at 4:15, Philip Rivers in the first half of the night game and Over 30 yds in the second half. The Bears are my only immortal lock but you're welcome for three more easy picks. That should net you w4 and maybe w5 if you can pick that early morning soccer game too.

4-1 all time in Immortal Locks

P.S. The so called "Mortal Locks" are a joke, AMarko. You're leading the cows to slaughter bro. Step your game up.

No comments:

Post a Comment