Monday, December 12, 2011

That's all she wrote.

I guess being up two games to none means absolutely nothing when you have a teammate like PJ on your team. During our best of five series, PJ and I were up 2 games against Merce and Tanner (two grown ass scrubs). But somehow we manage to lose the next three games. Call it bad luck, call it poor playing, but I call it a shitty teammate. PJ honestly has the worst touch in the game, I rather play with Hellen Keller than with PJ. At least Hellen would be able to put in an open net goal, or clear the ball out of the zone... There is always next time, but tonight I am going back to room 617 a loser.

Breaking news.
PJ wants to challenge me in Fifa? Change my mortal lock from the Wild game and pick me tonight. I would beat the spread with a "win by 3+ goals". PJ may be the worst Fifa player this side of the Mississippi, besides Tsunami. Regardless, PJ will never beat me in Fifa, Never. I'm Always the mortal lock against PJ. ALWAYS.

1 comment:

  1. PJ will never beat you in FIFA if you never play him. He scored the only goal for your team in the championship game...

    ReplyDelete