Wednesday, December 21, 2011

He who calls himself "The Head Goose"

Are you serious P.J. The Head Goose? I remember when I was in second grade and came up with nicknames for myself. You're not even the "Head" of this establishment. If I do recall correctly, you have posted 3 times and you didn't even gain the attention of the readers.

Anyways, last night you decided to call me out in Streak. Are you kidding me? Calling me out in Streak? That is like calling out Ali in a boxing match or going against Ryan Braun in a HGH contest. You just don't do that. Over the past week I have been sucking, I do admit that, but that is only because I have been working till close every night, and the only time I can get a pick off is when I go to the bathroom and Sheep the next game posible. So please, get on my level, bring up your win percentage and pick more games. Then maybe you can talk shit to me.

Oh and PJ. Sorry you have such a tough job. Just packing away groceries and saying "have a nice day". While I am stuck in the back room with Millions of dollars worth of product, making sure every customer gets the bag they want. While trying to restock the shelves with hundreds of little asians asking me questions. Sorry you live the tough life. Make more picks or shut up.

The Real Head Goose, AMarko.

No comments:

Post a Comment