Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorry

Sorry boys and followers of the Blog. Recently, I have been working my dick off. Legit off. I have spent more time working than I have sleeping. I have missed a lot of Mortal Locks and more importantly, I have not been making wise picks. ALSO I have been working so much, that I have not been picking every game. My condolences. Anyways, whats going on with my fellow Geese? Today marks the first day of Hanukkah!

To my Resident Jew, AB, and Big dave, I hope the next 8 days rule. I hope Hanukkah Harry brings the best to everyone and hopefully we land NHL 12 or another Fifa 12 for our floor.

Does anyone want to pool money together and buy a storage unit with me? Seriously this has fast cash written all over it. Honestly, I have been watching Storage Wars lately on my down time, and let me tell you, this looks easy. I would be yelling "YEEEEEEEUUUUUP" in the next guys ear so loud, he would be deaf by the end of it. I bet I could swoop up a quick locker for under $100 and sell it easily for $400. As long as Dave Hester isn't there, I would be okay. Also there is the wild factor. You know, the chance that there is some super rare/ famous/ awesome piece of history. Or better yet, buying a storage unit that has a safe in it with a wad of cash or jewelry.

P.S. If I ever ended up at a storage auction, the auctioneer would have to be able to speak fast. I would not bid on a unit if the guy up front selling it was not yodelling off prices.

P.S.S. If Mike Glick reads this, Happy Hanukkah. I can't wait to see you and Amy real soon!
Have a safe trip up here from DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment