Thursday, December 29, 2011

This MaxTall Shoe Insert Product Seems Like a Great Idea...


I saw this commercial on NBA TV today when I was watching some show and it really caught my eye. What a fucking terrible idea. Are people so insecure about being 5'9 that they're willing to use breast inserts to make themselves seem taller? I mean this is just ridiculous. "Poor Mike" doesn't stand a chance with Cindy to begin with - whether he's 5'9 or 6 feet (because let's be honest, she's fucking Tsunami).

Whoever came up with this product has the most severe Napoleon complex of all time. There's no doubt about it. I can't believe that someone thought this is a product that people would actually buy. Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Moral of the story? Don't make remedial product - and if you do, don't make an even more remedial commercial to promote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment