Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holy Volleyball

Did I just watch the entire Volleyball match? Yes. It was a fucking battle to say the least. Illinois came out on top over the Woman of Troy. So maybe it was not a mortal lock, but since when the fuck does volleyball go to only 15 points in the final set? The entire game its been going to 25, but the final set only to 15? Some grade A bullshit if you ask me. The Woman of Troy would have definitely won if the game went to 25.

Mortal Locks overal:
3-2

My Lock for tomorrow is a no brainer. I have to go with the Football game, Montana @ Sam Houston State.
The pick is for 'will there be a score in the first six minutes?'
If there isn't a score I will be very shocked. I mean even Tsunami could score on either of these teams. I wouldn't be surprised if the score isn't 14-7 after the first six minutes. Lock it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment