Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday

It's Sunday and you know what that means. Time and a half. Yes, you heard me correct, I am working today from 2:00-9:00. The only thing good about this is that I get to sleep in. Anyways, I have been sucking lately on my Mortal Locks. So to make it up to everyone, I'll give a real Mortal Lock for todays games.

At 8:25PM on NBC, the Ravens play the Chargers at San Diego.
This is a straight up pick and I am locking in the Ravens. No questions asked. To win this matchup, the Ravens have to out score the Chargers. I see Baltimore rocking the Chargers by at least 10 points. Or a tie game and Baltimore knocks in a 37 yarder for the W. Don't quote me on this, but this is my pick

P.S. I am blogging this while in bed and I forgot to turn off my lights. It is times like these when I wish I had lights that responded to my clap or my voice. Apple should come out with an App for that, since there is an App for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment