Saturday, December 17, 2011

El Pres






Wait, how old is David Portnoy? The creator and writer for Barstool Sports is Thirty Four years old. Yes, you heard me right, "El Pres" is practically dead in cyber years. And he still thinks it's okay to creep on 18 year old Freshman. I am not sure if he realizes that when he puts up "Smokes of the Day" he is putting up pictures of girls who are 16 years younger than him. As he gets older, the freshman stay the same age. I wonder what he was doing when he was our age. Was he typing his notes in class on a type-writer? Was he playing Atari? I'm not sure, but all I know is that he is getting too old for this Gig.

-Portnoy was driving his first car before any of his 'Smokes' were even born.
-Portnoy is as old as Uranus' Rings. On March 10th, 1977, the rings around Uranus were discovered. This is the same year that Pres was born.
-Portnoy was born the same year as Elvis died.

As you can tell, Pres is a straight creep. Not only does he post pictures of girls half his age, but he also parties with them. He sets up "Blackout Tours" so he can hang with pass out drunk 18 year olds. You know he probably roofies the hell out of them too.

I guess I really can't hate on him though, since I do read his blog everyday. I just think it is a little weird that he is 34 years old. He needs to pass the torch, or at least blog about something that is relavent to his age. Maybe he should post about Hot Sports Wives. Scratch that, we already do that here. For real though, David needs to retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment