Sunday, December 18, 2011

Get Your Shit Together AMarko

Hey AMarko, you have an impressive Streak record. Great. Good for you. But what have you done for our readers? Nothing. you've led them losses the last 2 days! And you have a better overall record than me, that's wonderful. That's why I don't post all my picks as immortal locks. The ones I do pick, I'm 4-1. What are you? 3-3. I'm not going to influence people to pick games that are no more than a coin flip for me. The reason my record is not great is because I pick as many games as possible, most of which I admittedly have no idea who will win. So congrats on your big win 8 because that will surely bring home the $100k for longest streak this month. So as far as the readers are concerned, they should probably listen to me: the records speak for themselves- 4-1 beats 3-3 every time.

P.S. You don't go against the Jew. If we can pick the stock market, I think we can pick Streak for Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment