Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not so Mortal

The Wild couldn't beat the Jets? Wait what? Are you kidding me, I put my Win 8 on you and this is how you repay me. You had a man up for the entire last minute of play and couldn't tie the game? What the fuck.

Call me a Sheep for this game, but they should have won. The Jets are shit. We could of put Tsunami in net against them and he would of came out on top.

Mortal Lock for tomorrow is Bruins. Bruins are red hot, and can turn any losing streak positive. Mark my word.

p.s. I would take the Bruins over any team in the league. I would even take them knowing we have Tuukka in net. Bruins all day. Lock em in.

p.p.s Rask has stopped something like 52 straight shots. I say he stops 50 more before he lets a puck cross the line.

AMarko
2-1 lifetime Mortal Locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment