Sunday, December 11, 2011

Feeling a little streakish?


Yeah, no biggie, just getting ranked in the top 50 for streak for the cash on ESPN.com. Too bad I choked harder than the Red Sox in September. After starting off 13-3, I am currently 26-21. Maybe I choked, maybe I made a few bad picks, but no one will take away streaker of the month from me. I mean no one. Not P.J. not Caleb, not Kuse, not Mercer or tanner, BUT especially not Neal. Neal may be the luckiest SFTC player in the history of history. He would out streak Freddie Riley.

I will leave you with this. If you want to win $50,000 just pick my Mortal Lock everyday for 27 straight days. Or if you want to accomplish the top streak in a matter of a week, Just pick the opposite of my everyday picks. I honestly can't catch a break.


No comments:

Post a Comment