Friday, December 16, 2011

Football Jesus Vs. The Boy Wonder

On Sunday, the Patriots travel to Mile High Stadium to take on the Broncos. Now I'm conflicted on who to root for. Recently I was part of the founding of the Church of Tebow and it is sacrilegious to root against our Lord and Savior. Now on the other hand, he is playing against Tom Brady, the greatest quarterback of all time. To understand my love for Tom Brady, know this: anytime I even mention his name, Merce so affectionately makes "choking" sounds. Now I firmly believe the Pats will go and kick the shit out of the Tebows and He won't have an opportunity for a 4th quarter comeback, but if this game is within 10 points in the fourth, I'll be scared. The only way this game stays close would be because of the altitude because the only thing higher than that altitude is D Schneid when he's laying down tracks. When it comes down to it, I gotta stick to my roots and root for the Boy Wonder, but if they lose I'm converting to Christianity and fully worshiping Tebow.

Prediction: The Bradys 34, The Tebows 17

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it though - the Pats just don't have a defense. Like 11 old grandmothers with Alzhiemer's would play better coverage than the Patriot's sad excuse of a secondary. Keep in mind that Dan Orlovsky and Rex Grossman both came within 1 TOUCHDOWN of the Pats the last two weeks. If THEY can do that while being on two of THE WORST TEAMS IN FOOTBALL - then what is Tebow gonna do? Like Tebow has won against good defenses like the Jets and Bears - and now he's playing THIS defense. Although I DO HOPE the Patriots win (and think they will) I am just not so optimistic about this matchup.

    Truly and Forever Yours,
    J Tsunami
    (Love you Caleb)

    ReplyDelete